We are Parents, Teachers and Students working together to provide a great middle school experience
PTSG helps with many activities throughout the school year.
- Homecoming Carnival
- MS Dances
- Turkey Trot
- Career Day
- Night of Science
- Teacher Appreciation
- Eighth Grade field trip & recognition
- Celebration of Excellence
- and more!
Middle School parent involvement is different than in lower grades. No more class parties or major fundraisers. Our funds for activities and school needs come mainly from membership dues and dance admission. There are many opportunities to get involved and still help our students and teachers achieve a positive school experience.
Where does my $25 membership fee go?
Examples from 2018-19:
- school supplies to CV students in need
- donated more than $500 towards “RESET” supplies
- donated additional funds to Turkey Trot to provide meals to 60 CV families in need
- luncheon for Career Day volunteer speakers
- Night of Science: Food for volunteer science fair judges, prizes and refreshments to participants
- Gift cards to each grade and team for educational supplies
- Whiskey Rebellion field trip
- Celebration of Excellence prizes for recognized students
We are always looking for feedback! Email us, find us on Facebook, or come to a meeting- we would love to hear from you!
Get in Touch
Chartiers Valley Middle School PTSG
PTSG Board 2019-20
President: Amy DeAngelis Vice President: Tracie Tokar Co-Secretaries: Peggy Walsh, Danielle Kane Co-Treasurers: Suzanne Burkholder, Kim Tornabene
Send Us a Message
Copyright Chartiers Valley Middle School PTSG – All rights reserved