Welcome to CVMS PTSG
We are Parents, Teachers and Students
Working Together to Provide a
Great Middle School Experience
The Middle School “House” with the highest number of paid PTSG members will win a $250 Amazon Gift Card for their group of homerooms!
Deadline for contest entry: 10/2/20
Membership link will remain open for entire school year. We encourage you to join at any point!
While there is a lot of uncertainty to what this school year will be like, PTSG is committed to supporting our kids and teachers with valuable programs, supplies, and activities. Lend us your hand and your voice! Becoming a member puts you on our email list and membership dues go to fund activities similar to those listed below. Help (financially or physically) is always needed. We have open board/chair positions as well as opportunities with very little time commitment. Support our kids and become a member today!
This past year PTSG helped with many activities :
- Homecoming Carnival
- MS Dances
- Turkey Trot
- Career Day
- Teacher Appreciation
- Eighth Grade Recognition
- Celebration of Excellence
- and more!
Middle School parent involvement is different than in lower grades. No more class parties or major fundraisers. Our funds for activities and school needs come mainly from membership dues and dance admission. There are many opportunities to get involved and still help our students and teachers achieve a positive school experience.
Where does my $25 membership fee go?
Examples from 2019-20:
- created and maintained school supply closet for CVMS students in need
- donated more than $500 towards board games, sports equipment, and craft supplies
- donated additional funds to Turkey Trot to provide holiday meals to over 60 qualifying CV families
- luncheon for Career Day volunteer speakers
- donated books for interactive author project and library
- Gift cards to each grade and team for educational supplies
- Quarterly Celebration of Excellence prizes for recognized students
- 8th grade recognition gifts and decorations
We are always looking for feedback! Email us, find us on Facebook, or come to a meeting- we would love to hear from you!
Get in Touch
Chartiers Valley Middle School PTSG
PTSG Board 2019-20
President: Amy DeAngelis Vice President: open position Co-Secretaries: Peggy Walsh, Danielle Kane Co-Treasurers: Suzanne Burkholder, Kim Tornabene
Send Us a Message
Copyright Chartiers Valley Middle School PTSG – All rights reserved